Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A rooftop Sundeck with great views is just one of many venues here. Downtown Denver’s premier private club offers a fabulous array of wedding options for members and non-members alike, along with topnotch service and excellent cuisine.
- The club has an embarrassment of riches with TWO ballrooms so you can best match your style. The Grand Ballroom features posh chandeliers, crystal sconces and a high ceiling, while the Centennial blends expansive windows with warm woods and an intimate feel.
- You can turn a shower or bachelor party into retro fun at their 1950s-style bowling alley. Prefer playing pool? They also have a 7-table billiards room, card room, cool tavern restaurant and large screens so you can eat, drink AND keep an eye on the game.
Book your wedding on any remaining 2023 weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday), and receive 25% off the venue fee AND 50% off the food & beverage minimum! Valid through 12/31/2023.
Book your wedding on any remaining weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) in January, February, or March 2024, and receive 25% off the venue fee AND 50% off the food & beverage minimum! Valid through 3/31/2024.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
If the ceremony is on-site
The rental fee includes full day-of coordination and ceremony coordination (if applicable).
The DAC Wedding Package has a 50-guest minimum and includes:
- Up to 6 hours for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Set-up & breakdown, with banquet and kitchen staff
- Complimentary tasting for four
- Getting-ready suites for the bride and groom
- Champagne toast, cheese & cracker display, and cake cutting & service
- Standard rentals
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $8,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
Hourly rental of the Billiards Room and Retro Bowling Alley is available for welcome & after parties.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Private Club
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Denver Athletic Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Denver Athletic Club.