Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sleekly retro pop, this hotel in the heart of downtown Denver offers fun (and funky!) event spaces, including the Four Square Ballroom, filled with modern art and a retractable nano glass wall leading to an outdoor terrace, and the more intimate Marco Polo Ballroom, with an adjoining patio.
- You can stay in hyper-themed rooms, where you and your guests will be delighted by the vibrant and playful ambiance in suites styled after I Love Lucy, Star Trek, and chick flicks, among others. The cheeky themes continue throughout the hotel in art installations, the chic lobby, and a vintage Five & Dime.
- The event staff are artists too, providing an innovative and stylish menu with a dizzying array of passed appetizers, entrée action stations, and sweet treats. They’ll work with you to design anything from a hip cocktail reception to a lavish seated dinner.
Sip, Sip... Hooray!
Book your 2023 wedding by March 31, 2023 and receive:
- 1-hour complimentary bar with the purchase of the 3-hour minimum bar package
- 6 complimentary uplights OR complimentary hedge wall ceremony backdrop
- Earn Triple Honors points on all charges to be used towards your honeymoon (faves include Conrad Bali, Grand Wailea Maui, or Harbor Club St. Lucia)
Offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Terms and conditions apply. Offer requires a minimum F/B contribution of$7,000 for Friday events or $9,000 for Saturday events.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course plated, buffet, stations-style, or family-style dinner
- 4- or 5-hour bar package
- Wedding night stay for the couple in a Corner King room with a Crazy in Love amenity and complimentary parking
- Guest room block with special rates
- On-site coordinator and personalized tasting with the catering manager
- Dance floor, risers, and a full banquet set, including tables, chairs, linens, dishware, glassware, and more
Service Charge or Gratuity
In-house audio-visual services are available for an additional fee, which may include custom Gobos, uplighting, decorative draping, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Curtis a DoubleTree by Hilton.