Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a beautiful condominium/hotel complex on the slopes of Snowmass. With its pretty Craftsman style, it has the feel of a quaint alpine village, but it comes with all the amenities you'd expect from a world-class resort.
- The Independence Room is both impressive and welcoming, with a full wall of windows, a cathedral ceiling set with skylights, and an oversized stone fireplace.
- Accommodations are fun, comfy, and convenient. Guest rooms boast private balconies with gas grills, ski-in/out accessibility, and cozy fireplaces…and, after a day of hiking or snow play, you can all relax in the hot tubs or heated pool.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee ranges $800–1,750 per day and depends on the space reserved.
Service Charge or Gratuity
The service charge is 15% of the food & beverage costs or $5/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 7am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Ski Resort
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Crestwood
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Crestwood.