Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked against the slope of Twin Sisters Mountain, this gorgeous, family-run spot has lived over 100 years as a beloved summer camp, and is now open to the public as a stellar wedding venue.
- Exchange vows in Fish Creek Ranch Meadow, then follow with an epic reception in the striking pole tent, with its multiple peaks, intimate lighting, and views of Crags, Longs Peak, Mount Meeker, and the Mummy Range.
- There’s a pretty chapel available for indoor ceremonies (with adjacent courtyards for welcome or post-vow cocktails), and Chipeta Hall surrounds your celebration with vintage alpine charm.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Venue fees include:
- Exclusive use of the outdoor and indoor areas, plus use of the entire property for photos
- On-site venue event manager
- Walk-through with vendors and wedding party
- Adjacent parking and attendant
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Large center pole tent, DJ or band area, and catering tent (The Grove )
- Catering kitchen, DJ area, and farm tables (Chipeta Hall)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
All caterers must be approved.
Professional licensed beverage company must be booked. All alcohol must be served by a TIP-certified bartender with Alcohol Liability Insurance.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Cheley Lodge and Grove
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cheley Lodge and Grove.