Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The barn was built in 1861 in Northern Indiana, then moved and lovingly reassembled in its new Colorado home. It boasts a soaring open-raftered ceiling, Edison bulb string lighting, and a covered outdoor patio.
- With views of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range on one side and the Arkansas River on the other, this ceremony site is truly gorgeous. Want to make it even more unforgettable? Let the staff arrange for your arrival or departure via the river!
- They offer tons of great extras, including a dressing suite in their charming studio loft, your choice of vintage farm-inspired décor, and use of their cute antique red farm truck for your photos.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- Access to the outdoor ceremony site (plus rehearsal the day prior)
- Bench seating at the ceremony site
- Barn reception space
- Grain Silo and Barn loft getting ready spaces
- Farm tables and mismatched vintage chairs
- Indoor and outdoor bars
- A farm truck for photos
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Alcohol must be served by a TIPS-certified bartender.
Mid-May to mid-October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Barn at Howard Creek Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Howard Creek Farm.