Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's nestled at the center of a wonderful mountainside park in the charming mountain town of Evergreen, with breathtaking meadows and alpine views in every direction.
- Wed in the peaceful fields overlooking the reservoir, then celebrate in the incredible multilevel Barn Chapel, which was built with reclaimed materials from historic buildings found all over Colorado, and features dramatic stained-glass windows.
- Capture wonderful photos throughout the park itself, where you'll find rustic cabins, shady paths, colorful wildflowers, and even a herd of buffalo!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
There is a Rehearsal fee of $150 which provides you with 90 minutes of rehearsal time.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Small or large, rustic or formal, the barn can accommodate gatherings from 50 up to 225 on 3 separate levels for services, dining and dancing.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All alcoholic beverages must be served by a licensed and insured bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Evergreen Memorial Park.