Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stately two-story log cabin has a vaulted ceiling, wagon wheel chandeliers, and two stone fireplaces to keep everyone cozy and warm—perfect for a rustic-chic wedding.
- Cocktails on the back patio and bar let you enjoy the vibrant wildflowers and soaring trees that surround the house.
- Late-night s’mores around the outdoor fire pits are a fun and festive way to wind down the evening and send your guests home with a smile.
Video by Elysium Films.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
- T Lazy 7 Lodge Interactive Virtual Tour: indoor reception
- T Lazy 7 Lodge Interactive Virtual Tour: outdoor reception
- T Lazy 7 Lodge Interactive Virtual Tour: ceremony space
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The T-Lazy-7 offers indoor & outdoor sites that can be used individually or combined.
The Event Lodge features a spacious dance floor, raised entertainment stage, and two stone fireplaces, and comes with a private garden patio for cocktail hour, dancing, and relaxing. The Lodge also has a private dressing suite & green room (summer months only) for pre-wedding prep.
Lodge (reception only)
Sunday–Friday - $7,500
Saturday - $9,000
Meadow Ceremony Paired With Lodge Reception
Sunday–Friday - $9,000
Saturday - $11,000
A tented reception in The Meadow is $20,000, with a 3-day rental.
Additional setup/teardown days beyond the allotted 3 days are $5,000 per day.
The Chuckwagon Grounds provide a more rustic, completely outdoor setting. They can be used for a reception-only or in conjunction with a ceremony in The Meadow.
Chuckwagon Grounds only
Sunday–Friday - $5,000
Saturday - $6,000
Chuckwagon & Ceremony Pairing
Sunday–Friday - $6,500
Saturday - $8,500
Some outside vendors, such as the caterer, event planner, and tent rental service, are required and must be pre-approved. Bar service for events is provided by T-Lazy-7 and billed separately. For complete details on event sites and options, please visit the venue's website.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round. Music is allowed until 11pm on weeknights, and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except T Lazy 7 Lodge.