Sweet Heart Winery & Event Center 5500 West US-34 • Loveland • CO 80537
Sweet Heart Winery & Event Center
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sweet Heart Winery & Event Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run winery sits on eight pretty acres, dotted with mature trees and boasting postcard-worthy panoramas of the the surrounding countryside.
- The outdoor ceremony site is perfection, with a stacked stone wall serving as your nature-inspired “altar.” A grove of towering trees provides dappled light and welcome shade.
- Receptions are wonderful in the Barrel Room—here, you’ll find a cozy, rustic-industrial vibe, with a soaring, vaulted ceiling, exposed rafters and ductwork, and racks of wine barrels along the walls.
Mini Wedding Packages | $2,500–5,500
This package is for intimate celebrations of up to 75 people, and includes use of the barrel room, ceremony site, and dressing suite, tables, chairs, linens, and glassware, and setup & teardown. There is a $500 food & beverage minimum.
Pricing varies depending on the day of the week, event time, and time of year.
Weekends are fully booked from June–October 2023; 2 weekends remain in November 2023! Booking is now open for 2024.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Year of event
The rental fee includes:
- Access to the venue 2pm–midnight on the wedding day
- Complimentary dressing suite with a full-length mirror, vanity with outlets, and seating
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and wine barrels (upon request)
- Complete setup & cleanup of tables, chairs, linens, and glassware
- Personalized day-of coordination
- Bar service (alcohol and food charged separately)
High Season (May–October)
Friday & Saturday | $7,500–8,500
Sunday | $6,900–8,000
Weekdays | $6,500–7,000
Low Season (November–April)
Friday–Sunday | $5,500–6,500
Weekdays | $5,000–6,000
Food & Beverage Minimum
There is a $500–1,000 food & beverage minimum on all rentals, which can be met through any wine, hard cider, or mead purchased from the venue, as well as non-alcoholic beverages and a charcuterie grazing table.
Only one wedding is hosted a weekend so the venue can fully focus their attention on their couples.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sweet Heart Winery & Event Center.
Thanks! Your email to Sweet Heart Winery & Event Center is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Fort Collins / Northern Colorado Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues