Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run winery sits on eight pretty acres, dotted with mature trees and boasting postcard-worthy panoramas of the the surrounding countryside.
- The outdoor ceremony site is perfection, with a stacked stone wall serving as your nature-inspired “altar.” A grove of towering trees provides dappled light and welcome shade.
- Receptions are wonderful in the Barrel Room—here, you’ll find a cozy, rustic-industrial vibe, with a soaring, vaulted ceiling, exposed rafters and ductwork, and racks of wine barrels along the walls.
Only 2 dates are left for 2022! One weekend in October & one weekend in November, contact the venue to book now!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Access to the venue 2pm–midnight
- Complimentary dressing suite with a full-length mirror, vanity with outlets, and seating
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and wine barrels (upon request)
- Complete setup & cleanup of tables, chairs, linens, and glassware
- Personalized day-of coordination
- Bar service (alcohol and food charged separately)
High Season (May–October)
Friday & Saturday | $7,000
Sunday | $6,400
Weekdays | $6,000
Low Season (November–April)
Friday–Sunday | $5,000
Weekdays | $4,500
Only one wedding is hosted a weekend so the venue can fully focus their attention on their couples.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sweet Heart Winery & Event Center.