Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Overlooking the rushing waters of the Arkansas River, this European-inspired retreat is the newest addition to the vibrant South Main development. It boasts lushly planted grounds, welcoming, nature-inspired architecture, and stunning views of the Rockies.
- Your outdoor ceremony options are all wonderful—they include a festive spot at the center of South Main's Town Square, and the hotel's own private, sailcloth-shaded beach.
- The Ivy Ballroom sets the stage for a fabulous reception, with blonde wood flooring, richly-toned wall treatments, and oversized French doors that open onto a private courtyard with a rustic stone fireplace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
The Ivy Ballroom package varies based on they day of the week and time of year. Peak season runs May 1–October 31; off-peak season runs November 1–April 30. Pricing noted is for guests up to 150.
Saturday | $9,000 peak | $5,000 off-peak
Friday/Sunday | $7,500 peak | $3,500 off-peak
Wednesday (peak only) | $2,000
Weekdays | $4,000 peak | $2,000 off-peak
Ivy Ballroom packages include:
- A ceremony held in the Ivy Courtyard, the Beach, or the South Main Town Square, set with a triangular wedding arbor, white metal chairs, and a sound system
- Access to the private dining room for a rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch
- Tables, event chairs, choice of black, white, or ivory linens, napkins and overlays in choice of colors, all necessary wait & bar staff, event setup & teardown
- World-class audio and lighting system, 4k projector and screen, and microphone for toasts
- Venue coordinator and menu tasting for two
- 2-night stay in a luxurious suite for the newlyweds and discounted room blocks
The Surf Chateau may be used for intimate weddings (including a ceremony in the Aspen-lined courtyard) with a 2-night inclusive rental of all 20 Surf Chateau guest rooms.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Saturday | $10,000 peak | $7,500 off-peak
Friday/Sunday | $7,500 peak | $5,000 off-peak
Weekdays | $5,000 peak | $3,500 off-peak
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Surf Hotel & Chateau.