Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private Rocky Mountain retreat is a family-run resort on 45 acres surrounded by towering red cliffs. You and your guests can enjoy the on-site pool, pond, and hiking trail, as well as the nearby North St. Vrain River.
- Exchange vows beneath a vine-covered arbor at the outdoor ceremony site. Then adjourn to the airy reception tent, which comes with lighting and tables and chairs. Also available is a climate-controlled bridal tent and a garden area with a small shelter.
- You can reserve the entire venue for the night of your celebration. Comfortable accommodations include cozy cabins, most with a kitchen, knotty pine woodwork, and a fireplace.
Video by 23rd Studios.
20% OFF all remaining 2023 dates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,270/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- 10-hour venue rental
- Ceremony site & garden area for cocktail hour
- Reception tent with dance floor & bridal tent
- Tables, chairs, and linens for up to 150 guests
- Hand-crafted timeline & layout
- Ride to trail for mountain and valley backdrops
- Patio furniture & yard games
- Facility & ceremony coordinator
- And more!
Wedding packages can include rental of 21 units (a mix of cabins and rooms) on the property.
Discounted rates are available for weddings of under 50 people.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Mid-April through mid-October, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins.