Spruce Mountain Ranch 14771 Spruce Mountain Road • Larkspur • Colorado 80118
Spruce Mountain Ranch
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Spruce Mountain Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll love every gorgeous venue at this 450-acre resort-style ranch. Whether indoors or outdoors, intimate or grand, every space boasts breathtaking scenery and handcrafted details for the ultimate in rustic-elegant charm.
- Hold a sweet ceremony in Grace's Chapel, a wonderful al fresco "church" set in a quiet meadow surrounded by shade trees, or Trey's Vista, where you're treated to beautiful views of the pastures and mountains.
- Afterwards, host your reception in Albert's Lodge, with its distinctive mountain lodge style, or the Ponderosa Room, a dramatic two-story barn. Both spaces have attached courtyards strung with twinkling bistro lights.
Video by Sarah Roshan.
Video by Jeremiah England.
Video by Chris Rasmussen Films.
Video by Ampersand Family.
Video by Ampersand Family.
Ceremony Only Packages Now Available!
$1,800 Monday–Thursday | $2,100 Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
The "ceremony only" package includes 2 hours of property use (allows for a ceremony, photos, setup, and cleanup). Your fee also includes parking, a Spruce Mountain Property Manager, and chairs for up to 100 guests!
Virtual Venue Tours Available! If you're unable to visit Spruce Mountain Ranch in person, you can still schedule a virtual tour from the comfort and safety of your home. Contact the venue for more information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,000/event and up
Rental fee includes:
- Ranch property manager
- Oak chairs for your ceremony
- Tables and chairs for your reception
- Two dressing lounges
- And more!
Rental fee varies depending on day of week, time of year, space reserved and package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 325.|
The Colorado Room is the perfect spot on property for an intimate wedding of 80 people or fewer. The space includes a patio, lighted courtyard, and garden areas.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Spruce Mountain Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Spruce Mountain Ranch is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Colorado Springs Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues