Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in Denver’s Art District, this gallery/event space features clean, modern lines and stunning architectural elements, with a 21-foot ceiling, gleaming concrete floor, orb lighting, and contemporary artwork displayed throughout.
- With a focus on versatility and flexibility, the venue can be configured for a variety of events, from a sleek cocktail reception to a seated dinner with room for dancing. You can bring in your choice of catering and beverage vendors, too.
- An outdoor sculpture garden works well as an intimate ceremony site or a place for guests to mingle between events. Strung with bistro lights, it’s especially magical at night.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Bookings in January, February, and March receive $750 OFF package rates! Offer applies to new bookings only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- 8–hour space rental for your event
- Private room for wedding parties & family
- 200 black resin folding chairs
- Custom wood & metal tables
- Commercial audio system with wireless microphone & projector
- Catering staging room
Certain dates may be subject to a holiday surcharge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Space Gallery.