Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a cool, loft-style space in the Santa Fe Arts District with whitewashed brick walls, exposed rafters and ductwork, market lighting, and lots of natural light streaming through its namesake skylights.
- There's a hidden courtyard just right for a ceremony, cocktail hour, or an outdoor lounge area. A roll-up door provides easy flow to and from the main space.
- Your rental period is a full 24 hours, so you can dance into the night and won't be rushed to set up or clean up.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes the venue rental for 24 hours, tables & chairs, a Client Concierge & Beverage Concierge, and access to Walk Through Wednesdays.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, for 24-hour rentals.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except SKYLIGHT.