Schmid Family Ranch 4553 60M Road • Telluride • CO 81435
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Schmid Family Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a working centennial farm set in a lush valley at the base of Mt. Wilson. Owned and operated by descendants of its original homesteaders, the spot offers incredible 360-degree mountain and plateau views…and some very photogenic resident horses.
- Whether you opt to exchange vows in the graceful aspen grove or on the stunning ridge line, your ceremony is guaranteed to provide an outstanding panorama. Your reception can consist of an intimate dinner in the historic barn, or a larger celebration beneath a tent on the beautiful grounds.
- Your rental includes use of the Ranch for three days, including two on-site cabins for overnighters. Planning a winter wedding? Consider booking a cozy sleigh ride—complete with hot cocoa and freshly baked cookie—as a special treat.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
The rental fee includes one night in the on-site cabins. The large rustic cabin sleeps 9–13; the small cabin sleeps 1–3.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Schmid Family Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Schmid Family Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Schmid Family Ranch is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Western Slope Wedding Venues