Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Beautiful, nature-centric, and family-run, this welcoming micro-venue boasts pastures, mature trees, organic gardens, and incredible views of the West Elk range.
- Your ceremony and reception options include the home's upper deck overlooking the mountains, a fragrant sage field, and a whimsical "love labyrinth."
- Rent out all or part of the ranch for the perfect destination weekend…your guests can occupy rooms in the farmhouse, pull up their own RV, tent camp with a view, or "glamp" in one of two converted school busses!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Elopement Packages (up to 10 guests) start at $550.
- Outdoor ceremony site
- Honeymoon stay
Small Weddings (up to 50 guests) start at $2,200.
- Exclusive use of the property from 9am–midnight on the wedding day
- Honeymoon stay
Three-Day, Two-Night Weddings start at $4,900.
- Exclusive use of the property from 9am on the first day to 5pm on the third day
- 2-night honeymoon stay
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Not wheelchair accessible
April–October, daily. The full property is included in all rentals.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sage View Ranch.