Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovely Victorian mansion lets you step back in time and enjoy the elegant furnishings, rich wood trim, and colorful wallpapers that were unique to the period.
- Secluded on three beautiful acres of wooded grounds and vibrant gardens, it’s a lovely site for outdoor ceremonies and celebrations.
- Separate ready rooms for the bride and groom, each with sophisticated, classic décor, allow you to relax and make your final preparations before you walk down the aisle.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,200/event and up
- October through April: $1,200/event
- May through September: $1,400/event
The rental fee includes tables & chairs (indoor use only), and unlimited access of the space for 15 hours, between 8am and 11pm.
This venue is completely DIY and couples have flexibility to make it their event, from the space to catering to alcohol!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Richards-Hart Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Richards-Hart Estate.