Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by 43 acres of aspens and evergreens, this mountaintop retreat offers privacy, relaxation, and unforgettable alpine panoramas. Intimate weddings are their speciality, and the staff is dedicated to ensuring your celebration is uniquely you.
- Their indoor and outdoor venues are designed to highlight the splendor of the mountains. We’re especially in love with the Eagle’s Nest Wedding Deck, with its aspen arch that frames a postcard-perfect view of the valley below.
- Four awesome A-frame cabins and a cool pod camper can house up to 12 guests for overnight stays…and trust us when we say that you’re definitely going to want to extend your time in this magical place!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Elopement packages start at $1,500 and include:
- Four-hour rental
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary onsite wedding coordinator service
- A-frame to change in & relax
Elopement packages are for under 10 people (not including the photographer/videographer) and are only available Fridays or Sundays before 4pm.
Small wedding packages start at $6,500 for up to 20 people and includes:
- Overnight accommodations for up to 12 people
- Griddle pancake breakfast for all overnight guests
- Access to the Hummingbird Barn, Rock Ledge hangout & firepit area, and the entire 43-acre private camp
All-inclusive packages start at $9,500 and include everything in the small wedding package, PLUS:
- Wedding coordinator
- Wildflower bouquets/boutonnieres
- Canoe cantina setup
- Choice of any of the wedding platforms on site
- Tableware & tablescapes for indoor or outdoor reception/dinner
- Wedding day charcuterie board for the wedding couple
- Optional morning yoga session
- Seated dinner reception for up to 16 guests (including the couple)
- And more!
Additional guests can be added (up to 40) for reception & dinner at their outdoor space, The Ridge. There is an additional per person fee for guests over 16 depending on the menu choice.
Food & Beverage Minimum
An f&b minimum is not required for elopements or small wedding packages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
RHIZE RETREATS has a creative chef that is trained by Michelin 3-star chef, Daniel Humm, who will work with every couple to choose a menu that fits their budget & taste.
Please ask about their certified mixologist/bartender!
May–October, Friday–Sunday, noon–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except RHIZE RETREATS.