RHIZE RETREATS Gold Camp Road • Colorado Springs • CO
We'd love it if you would mention that you found RHIZE RETREATS on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by 43 acres of aspens and evergreens, this mountaintop retreat offers privacy, relaxation, and unforgettable alpine panoramas. Intimate weddings are their speciality, and the staff is dedicated to ensuring your celebration is uniquely you.
- Their indoor and outdoor venues are designed to highlight the splendor of the mountains. We’re especially in love with the Eagle’s Nest Wedding Deck, with its aspen arch that frames a postcard-perfect view of the valley below.
- Four awesome A-frame cabins and a cool pod camper can house up to 12 guests for overnight stays…and trust us when we say that you’re definitely going to want to extend your time in this magical place!
Elopement Packages | $2,500+
Elopement packages are for under 10 people (not including the photographer/videographer) and are only available Fridays or Sundays before 4pm.
- Four-hour rental
- Champagne toast
- Officiant (if desired)
- Complimentary onsite wedding coordinator service
- A-frame to change in & relax
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
Small wedding packages start at $7,500 for 2–20 people and include:
- Eagles Nest wedding platform for the ceremony
- A-frames for getting ready and relaxing
- Florals for the wedding party
- Family-style meal for up to 20 people, plus canoe cantina setup
- Gaming area with axe throwing, darts, tiki toss, giant jenga, and cornhole
- Wedding day coordinator
All-inclusive packages start at $10,500 for up to 40 people and includes everything in the Small Wedding Package PLUS:
- Overnight accommodations for 14 people, with griddle pancake breakfast and optional morning yoga session
- Plated dinner for 20 people (additional charge for guests over 20)
- Choice of any of the wedding platforms on site
- Wedding day charcuterie board for the wedding couple
- Deluxe florals for the wedding party, plus a wildflower toss
- Tablescapes and elevated décor
- Hot chocolate, coffee, and tea bar
- Fire pit area stocked and attended throughout the evening
- And more!
Additional guests can be added (up to 40) for reception & dinner at their outdoor space, The Ridge. There is an additional per person fee for guests over 16 depending on the menu choice.
Food & Beverage Minimum
An f&b minimum is not required for elopements or small wedding packages.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Catering is in-house and chef-inspired, with three chefs who will work with every couple to choose a menu that fits their budget & taste.
Please ask about their certified mixologist/bartender!
May–October, Friday–Sunday, noon–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except RHIZE RETREATS.
Thanks! Your email to RHIZE RETREATS is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Colorado Springs Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues