Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in a beautiful mountain location. Just 18 miles from Denver, The Pines showcases the alpine beauty for which Colorado is famous. There are two terraces for holding outdoor ceremonies under the trees and, because this venue is accessible and gorgeous year-round, you have your choice of seasons.
- The clubhouse is warm and rustic. Banquet halls on two levels feature décor that blends elegance with homey touches: A large, welcoming stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the downstairs room, and both areas have rich wood flooring and wraparound windows. At night there’s an extra bonus—the lights of the Mile High City twinkle in the distance.
- You can bring in your own alcohol. This can save you a bundle, and you’ll also have the luxury of selecting your favorite beer, wine, and spirits. The Pines will provide a bartender along with all the glassware, ice, bar accessories, and garnishes.
Video by Chris Rassmussen Films.
Active service members receive a $200 discount off of facility fee.
Not available with other discounts
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
The Pines rental fees includes unlimited amounts of tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware and glassware.
Meals (when priced separately)
Meal prices range depending on the guest count and the menu chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
Whether you’re planning a large event or an intimate gathering, this venue accommodates groups from five to two hundred and fifty on one level.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pines at Genesee.