Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This incredible 3,500-acre rustic ranch offers a serene, secluded vibe.
- Creekside ceremonies enjoy 360-degree views of the Rocky Mountains, surrounded by century-old pines, trickling creeks, and a glimmering lake. The lodge-style Willows event space boasts a soaring cathedral ceiling and picture windows to frame the dramatic landscape. Swoon!
- Authentic Americana cabins with vintage furnishings can house up to 58 overnight guests so you can expand your Colorado destination wedding experience into an epic weekend.
- Your Wedgewood Weddings experts will help orchestrate all the details, from customizing your wedding package to overseeing the celebration. They’ve really got you on this!
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings! Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts: Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 844-612-5803.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $81/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
- A buyout of the authentic Americana cabins that sleep up to 58 overnight guests is required for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) for all Saturday events. Sunday-Thursday bookings require only a one night buyout. There is no lodging available for Friday event bookings.
- All cabins come with a mini-fridge, microwave, coffee stations and private bathroom. There are two family cabins that also include a kitchenette.
- The lodging buy-out package for all 13 cabins is $4,995 (service fee included).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings.