Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sky-high panoramic views of the San Juan Mountains create an all-season spectacular at this unspoiled Colorado resort. Set on six picturesque acres, this alpine lodge is ideal for a destination wedding.
- Enjoy a romantic mountaintop ceremony followed by an al fresco poolside celebration, or exchange vows in front of a stone hearth in the relaxed and rustic View Restaurant. A vaulted ceiling, 30-foot-tall windows overlooking the scenery, and a menu of tavern food taken to new heights make you feel like you're in heaven.
- Their variety of accommodations offer Western elegance and modern amenities in a choice of lodge rooms, suites, luxury condos, and cabins. A heated pool, hot tubs, fitness center and in-room spa services is exactly the kind of pampering you and your guests deserve.
Receive a 25% discount on the venue rental for any weddings booked during the months of April, May, October, or November; and the first 2 weeks of December.
Applies to new bookings only; mention Here Comes The Guide when you inquire.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Please contact the venue for additional meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mountain Lodge at Telluride.