Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once the home of a steel and ironworks factory, this versatile rustic-chic space combines original 1897 architectural features like the brick exterior and I-beam steel structure with modern additions such as an elevated mezzanine and an AV system.
- Striking, “light bulb” chandeliers illuminate the main event space, where exposed brick walls and a polished concrete floor lend an industrial flair. The mezzanine, custom-designed bar, and two large patios provide more options for mingling, dining and dancing. You can even extend your celebration into the parking lot!
- Their seasoned preferred vendors know how to make the most of the location, and will work with you to create an amazing event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is a 100-guest minimum for events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Mile High Station
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mile High Station.