Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Arrive by private snowcat for your winter wedding at this quaint, historic log cabin, where you'll look out across endless mountain views from beneath groves of towering aspen trees.
- In the summer, you can take advantage of the flower-filled meadow, where there's plenty of room for both your ceremony and tented reception.
- There are enough great activities to fill a wedding weekend..and then some! The Cabin is part of Aspen Snowmass resort, whose four year-round mountain playgrounds boast skiing, tubing, hiking, nightlife, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
The F&B minimum for events with more than 100 guests is $15,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 65.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lynn Britt Cabin.