Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Host a ceremony at 11,000 feet at this breathtaking spot atop Mary Jane Mountain. As you say "I do", you'll be treated to views of Parry's Peak, James Peak, and Parsenn Bowl. Talk about views!
- The reception space is sleek and chic, with an industrial-meets-alpine lodge vibe and access to the grounds for an awesome indoor/outdoor flow.
- Getting there is part of the adventure! Guests can arrive via the scenic Gondola, a stunning and smooth trip up the mountain with some incredible photo opportunities. (Not to worry—there's a shuttle bus available for the more faint-of-heart.)
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
- Lunch Rock | Winter Park Resort Interactive Virtual Tour
- The Lodge at Sunspot | Winter Park Resort Interactive Virtual Tour
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- 5.5-hour event time plus setup (additional hour for $2,000)
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and dishware
- Menu tasting
- Transportation to and from the base of Winter Park Resort
50–70 guests are required at minimum for Lunch Rock weddings.
Meals (when priced separately)
Prices above are estimates for food & beverage.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Daily, April - November.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lunch Rock | Winter Park Resort.