Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ceremonies are naturally beautiful, as you exchange vows on an elevated platform against a pristine country backdrop: the open sky above and green, tree-dotted fields all around.
- The Wedding Reception Hall is 4,000 square feet of elegance, complete with a full stone-and-granite bar, overhead projection and sound, and a striking stone-encased water feature.
- Gourmet plated dinner or a good old-fashioned barbecue—whatever your tastes, their catering team will work with you to perfect every detail and stay within your budget!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $4,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include meals.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, Monday–Sunday, 10am–12am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Longmeadow Event Center.