Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With stunning 360-degree alpine views, including Steamboat Mountain, Hatrock, Mount Meeker, and Longs Peak, this private 50-acre Victorian estate is a serene and picturesque venue outside of Boulder that offers gorgeous vistas from sunrise to sunset.
- For a breathtaking outdoor ceremony, opt for the Courtyard, with its beautiful fountain between two curving staircases, or the expansive lawn nestled among the trees. The meadow and the ridge nearby provide incredible natural backdrops for wedding party photos.
- The warm and welcoming Grand Ballroom is a multilevel space anchored by an elegant staircase for a dramatic entrance. Lionscrest’s extensive décor options, such as café lights, Capiz shell strands, and garden lanterns, make it easy to customize the reception area to your taste.
Video by MaresProductions Films.
Video by Autumn Leaves Video Productions.
Video by Caleb Clayton Film + Photo.
Video by South Platte Studios.
Video by mares productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Lionscrest Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lionscrest Manor.