Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This peaceful woodland retreat is surrounded by 350 acres of Colorado's Black Forest, and boasts charming alpine, ranch, and mission-inspired outbuildings and gathering areas.
- Host an intimate ceremony in the wonderful 1929 Taylor Memorial Chapel. Within its adobe walls, you'll find colorful carvings and paintings, an elaborate altar, a balcony, and a quaint courtyard that offers a stunning view of Pikes Peak.
- The Ponderosa Lodge is a fabulous spot for your ceremony or reception, featuring a soaring cathedral ceiling, wood-burning fireplaces, original ironwork light fixtures, and balconies on either side of the long hall overlooking the festivities below.
Video by Whitney Milton Films.
Save $300 when you book the chapel ceremony with the reception hall—regular rate for the Chapel ceremony is only $600!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Pricing is subject to change. Please click the link below for additional details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Capacities range 80–200 depending on the space selected.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Caterers must be licensed and insured.
Beer, wine, and champagne only; no hard liquor. Cash bar is not allowed.
Year-round, daily. Due to local noise ordinances, music outdoors must stop at 10pm, but music may continue indoors to 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Foret Conference and Retreat Center.