Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lovingly restored building played a vital role in Denver's history. Built in 1903 as the heart of Midwest Steel, this is where the drafts were made for some of the area's most treasured landmarks, including the Royal Gorge Bridge and Moffat Tunnel.
- Event spaces feature a range of fascinating design elements, including Early Industrial, Art Deco, 1920s Nouveau, and Mid-Century Modern. Exposed brick, hardwood floors, and the glow from the chandeliers and illuminated bar combine for an urban-chic vibe that's distinctly "Denveresque".
- Oversized doors open to a sheltered patio, which can be used for an intimate cocktail hour, overflow seating, or a cool outdoor lounge space.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
The beverage minimum ranges $3,000–4,000.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Service charge and taxes apply to hosted beverages only.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Flexible bar options.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Ironworks
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ironworks.