Idlewild Ridge Ranch • Lake George • CO 80827
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Idlewild Ridge Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a stunning backdrop of Pikes Peak National Forest, this mountain getaway is ideal for intimate, rustic-chic weddings. Spend the weekend exploring the 21-acre estate, or taking easy day trips to local favorites like Eleven Mile Canyon, Garden of the Gods, and Manitou Springs.
- They have a lovely ceremony space, or you may opt to exchange vows at a nearby nature spot of your choosing. For your reception, there’s a great barn that features a small stage, warm-toned wood detailing, and large doors that open to reveal views of the stunning mountains and grounds.
- There’s on-site lodging for up to sixteen guests, with fun options like walled “glamping” platform tents, a historic cabin, and even a teepee. Camping is also permitted, and additional overnighters will find plentiful vacation rentals in the surrounding towns.
$500 off for the next 3 bookings! Please contact the venue ASAP to take advantage of this discount! (The package is $5,000 instead of $5,500!)
Off-peak package discounts are available November–April.
Midweek package discounts are available Monday–Thursday.
Offers cannot be combined. Please contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
Wedding packages start at $5,500 for up to 100 guests and include:
- The entire 21-acre private estate for two nights of lodging (up to 16 guests for overnight accommodations)
- Ceremony sites
- Barn for ceremony/reception or any use
- Tables & chairs
- And more!
Please contact the venue for additional details and options.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Idlewild Ridge Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Idlewild Ridge Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Idlewild Ridge Ranch is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Colorado Springs Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues