Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A sleek, modern property with a fab location, this well-appointed hotel is walking distance to Union Station, Coors Field, and the Museum of Contemporary Art, with other top Denver attractions within easy reach.
- Celebrate in their light-filled, contemporary, "pillar-less" ballroom, where you'll soak in unobstructed skyline views through walls of floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Guests will love the hotel's top-notch amenities, which include luxe, airy guest rooms, a state-of-the-art gym, sparkling indoor pool, and awesome dining and nightlife options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $400/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- $60/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station.