Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The lovely neoclassical home provides an elegant oasis in the heart of the city. Just steps from Governor’s Park, the 1902 mansion’s location is both beautiful and convenient—tons of restaurants and hotels are right nearby.
- Outdoor ceremonies are held on the large front lawn, with the impressive columned entry portico serving as your altar and backdrop. After you’re wed, capture amazing photos amid rose gardens, and on grand staircases and romantic balconies.
- Receptions make use of the mansion’s exquisite interior. Your guests will love mingling throughout the classic ballroom, library, formal dining rooms and parlors. For your pre-wedding preparations, there’s even a private dressing suite with elegant furnishings and plenty of natural light.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes up to 7–hours for the ceremony & reception (additional time is available for an extra fee), changing rooms, tables & chairs, on-site venue supervisor, playable antique piano, fireplace & dramatic staircase, and more.
This pricing is for ceremony–only.
Rental and Ceremony fees depend on the day of week and time of year.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Choose from a preferred list of 10 caterers; or an off-list caterer with approval and a buyout fee.
A licensed and insured bartender must be provided for all bar service (typically by your caterer).
Year-round, daily, 6am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Grant-Humphreys Mansion
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grant-Humphreys Mansion.