Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Delectable New American cuisine paired with a 15,000-bottle wine cellar make this venue an obvious choice for gourmets and grape aficionados.
- Large picture windows and several terraces offer stunning views of downtown Boulder below and the surrounding mountains and forest.
- A variety of flexible, private rooms lets you choose the space that best fits your vision, and their main dining areas can be closed to the public during your event.
Video by Ashley Durham
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $300/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Flagstaff House Restaurant
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flagstaff House Restaurant.