Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in a beautiful valley, Estes Park is known as "The Gateway to the Rockies", and a beloved destination for both locals and tourists alike. This full-service, year-round resort allows guests to enjoy this stunning area from an inviting, "alpine chic" home base.
- Exchange vows beneath a gazebo perched at the edge of Lake Estes, followed by a reception in the spacious open-sided Lakeside Pavilion. Or, shift the party indoors to the Grand Ballroom, with its enormous picture window looking out across the Rockies.
- Traditional guest rooms, opulent suites, rustic-modern cabins—the resort has every sort of accommodation overnight guests could want, plus easy access to all the area's most popular activities.
Video by Acts of Adventure
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All Packages Include:
- Tables, china, silver, and glassware
- Detailed set-up and break down
- Gift table, guest book table, place card table
- White or Ivory linen
- Complimentary rehearsal
Dream Wedding Packages:
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake cutting service
- Chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne waiting in guest room
- Our best-available guest room suite for your wedding night
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Estes Park Resort.