Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your guests will start their journey with a scenic 9-minute gondola ride, where they'll savor lush valley views before arriving at this secluded mountaintop venue.
- Following your ceremony on the hillside lawn, the party will move into the impressive contemporary event space, which boasts a sleek, stylish dining room, separate bar area with a cozy fireplace, and a covered outdoor patio.
- There are enough great activities to fill a wedding weekend..and then some! The Camp is part of Aspen Snowmass resort, whose four year-round mountain playgrounds boast skiing, tubing, hiking, nightlife, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $20,000/event and up
There is a $1,100/hour gondola fee with a 3-hour minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, except during the spring & fall elk migration seasons.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ski Resort
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Elk Camp
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Elk Camp.