Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and a secluded, woodland location just minutes from Colorado Springs, this vintage-rustic B&B captures the quintessential vibe of a Rocky Mountain wedding.
- Wed with a striking mountain panorama as your backdrop, then follow with cocktails on the Lodge’s lovely upper deck. Celebrate in the Pavilion, where you’ll find a huge hickory dance floor and cute saloon-style bar.
- The Lodge can host up to fourteen guests in its charming rooms. Get set for a weekend making memories, with lavish farm-style breakfasts, board games in the living room, movie nights in the custom theater, and stargazing on the wraparound porch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the guest count and includes:
- Exclusive use of the inn for two days
- 2-night lodging for up to 12 guests in five Bed and Breakfast rooms
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Edgewood Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Edgewood Inn.