Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Classic columns and sweeping views set the stage for a lovely ceremony. Lots of trees and plantings make this beautiful terrace a great outdoor venue with a spectacular vista of the Rocky Mountains and the sun setting to the west.
- The Reception Hall’s tall, wood-framed windows let in lots of natural light…and assure that you’re never far from those beautiful views. Plus, the stone building’s exterior makes a great backdrop for your wedding photos.
- Crystal Rose has over 30 years of experience hosting over 10,000 weddings. And no matter which of their locations you book, you’ll enjoy the same affordable, all-inclusive packages while getting to choose your own distinctive style.
Affordable all-inclusive packages are their specialty—and start at just $49.95 per person! Reach out to the venue to learn everything that’s included.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Wedding packages include:
- 15-hour venue rental (10am–1am)
- Award-winning catering; buffet or sit-down dinner
- DJ services
- Tables, chairs, 25 different colors of linens, and tableware
- Bartender, service staff, wedding coordinator, set-up & clean-up, and MORE!
Monday–Thursday | $49.95/person + $850 site fee
Friday | $57.95/person + $1,000 site fee
Saturday: $59.95/person + $1,250 site fee
Sunday: $49.95/person + $950 site fee
Plated dinners are available for an extra $8/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Crystal Rose
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crystal Rose.