Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Breathtaking Rocky Mountain views from its perch alongside Pike’s Peak and the Garden of the Gods rock formations make Craftwood Peak a dramatic setting for your celebration.
- This charming historic mansion has a beautiful garden courtyard and waterfall for outdoor ceremonies-with-a-view, and a vintage reception hall that evokes rustic elegance.
- Unique bonuses include a fairy-tale bridal cottage and a one-of-a-kind Groom’s Den--and of course, the exceptional Wedgewood Weddings events’ team to help you pull together the details!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Time of year
The ceremony fee includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $56/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings.