Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings 404 El Paso Boulevard • Manitou Springs • CO 80829
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Breathtaking Rocky Mountain views from its perch alongside Pike’s Peak and the Garden of the Gods rock formations make Craftwood Peak a dramatic setting for your celebration.
- This charming historic mansion has a beautiful garden courtyard and waterfall for outdoor ceremonies-with-a-view, and a vintage reception hall that evokes rustic elegance.
- Unique bonuses include a fairy-tale bridal cottage and a one-of-a-kind Groom’s Den--and of course, the exceptional Wedgewood Weddings events’ team to help you pull together the details!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Time of year
The ceremony fee includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $60/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Craftwood Peak by Wedgewood Weddings is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Colorado Springs Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues