Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the bustling LoDo district and offering both Rocky Mountain and vibrant street scene panoramas, this inviting restaurant blends chic industrial elegance with the gracious, welcoming vibe of an intimate European neighborhood bistro.
- Say an unforgettable “I do” on the historic Wewatta Street Railroad Bridge, a striking vintage steel beauty spanning Denver’s iconic Cherry Creek. It’s located directly adjacent to the restaurant, so you can revel over the water and under the stars while enjoying freshly prepared farm-to-fork dinners (everything—from the bread to your custom cake—is made from scratch in their kitchens).
- It’s owned and operated by a truly stellar husband and wife team. Lauded Chef Tom Coohill creates dreamy menus inspired by his classical French training and highlighting the best seasonal and regional ingredients. Diane Coohill brings more than 30 years of event and restaurant expertise to the operation—in her caring, detail-oriented hands, you’re guaranteed a gorgeous, worry-free celebration.
Video by Skyewater Photo and Film.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
Send-off brunches, rehearsal dinners, and welcome receptions may also be accommodated!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Coohills.