Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Victorian-inspired resort is the first of its kind in Colorado's Wine Country. Tucked in a pretty valley and completely surrounded by a working vineyard, the property offers outstanding views of Grand Mesa.
- There are dozens of indoor and outdoor venue options. One of our favorites is the Pavilion, whose sweet cupola creates the feel of a vintage carriage house. Exchange vows here, then move to the Vineyard Ballroom, where floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the vines.
- You'll love spending your day prepping in Rose Room, which was designed specifically with brides in mind. It's got ideal lighting for makeup, and a commercial shampoo sink and styling chair—they'll even bring in a massage therapist to help you relax!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Five hours of event time
- Setup & breakdown of the ceremony & reception
- In-house décor, including centerpieces
- Beverage stations with water, iced tea, coffee, and hot tea
- Banquet team & servers
- Tables & chairs with a choice of linens
- 1-night overnight stay for the newlyweds
- WCI Tent included for outdoor weddings of over 120 guests, and may be rented for smaller events
Rentals for 50–180 guests include extra perks (like a bottle of champagne and Passion Package).
- $3,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Colorado Wine Country Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Colorado Wine Country Inn.