Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The mountain lodge-inspired ballroom is simply beautiful, with a vaulted, wood-beamed ceiling, oversized fireplace, and a grand staircase leading to a balcony overlooking the dance floor.
- Walls of windows reveal the lush outdoor space, where you can exchange vows beneath a stone and wood pergola. An impressive rock waterfall adds drama, and a unique fire feature keeps things cozy after dark.
- There are ultra-plush dressing suites, too, with loads of natural light and luxurious sitting areas for the gals, and deep leather chairs and a big-screen TV for the guys.
Receive 15% off the rental fee on any available 2023 dates! New bookings only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
All-day (noon–midnight) events range $3,950–9,400 and include:
- On-site venue manager
- Private dressing suite
- Table seating, banquet chairs, outdoor patio tables & chairs, and a customized floor plan
- Mountain setting gazebo, private dressing suite, and lower-level lounge
- Use of AV equipment, as well as a wireless microphone
- Table & bar glassware
Ceremony–only rentals are available Saturday & Sunday 9am–noon and range $1,200–1,600. Partial day rentals are available as well; please contact the venue for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A choice of preferred caterers is available.
Alcohol must be provided by Cielo, no outside alcohol allowed.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Cielo at Castle Pines
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cielo at Castle Pines.