Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lush gardens and romantic scenery abound at this pretty private events venue. Flowering plants, shade trees, and winding paths are illuminated with twinkle lights, so it's especially lovely as the sun sets.
- Cross a romantic footbridge to your ceremony spot—a flagstone terrace with a scrolled rustic wooden arch. Continue the celebration in the reception hall, which boasts wood wainscoting and fun antler chandelier.
- Reasonable rates include lots of planning help from their dedicated, experienced coordinator. Full catering is available on site, but you're also welcome to use a preferred caterer or bring your own.
Video by Roots & Wings Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Type of event
Monday–Thursday rentals start at $1,800; Friday–Sunday rentals range $2,000–2,800. All rentals run 5 hours, either 11am–4pm or 6pm–11pm.
Off-season dates (November–April) receive a $500 discount.
The ceremony fee includes setup and teardown of chairs (inside or out), and two changing rooms.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Christies of Genesee.