Cheyenne Mountain a Dolce Resort 3225 Broadmoor Valley Road • Colorado Springs • Colorado 80906
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cheyenne Mountain a Dolce Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With sweeping views of the majestic Rockies in the distance and all the perks of a full-service resort at your feet, this is an ideal spot for couples who want an all-in-one spot for celebrating and adventuring.
- Whether you exchange vows at the edge of the lake, or say "I do" with a golf course view, you're guaranteed an unforgettable ceremony. Afterward, you can party on the outdoor terrace, or move to the Centennial Ballroom, where rows of floor-to-ceiling windows ensure you and your guests can still enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- There are plenty of on-site rooms for overnighters, spread throughout eight residential lodges. Your event coordinators can suggest a host of great weekend activities both at the resort and at Colorado Springs' popular attractions.
Honeymoon On Us
Earn up to 30,000 Wyndham Rewards Points (one point per dollar of food & beverage spend), equivalent to four nights at any eligible Wyndham Hotels & Resorts property. Redeemable at thousands of properties worldwide.
Some restrictions apply. Please contact the Catering Manager for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
The ceremony fee includes:
- Two hours for the ceremony
- White garden chairs
- Wireless microphone for the officiant
- Fruit-infused water station
- $110/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages can include:
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony & reception venues
- Hors d'oeuvres & plated or buffet dinner
- Champagne toast (one glass/guest)
- Wine service with dinner
- Late-night snack bar
- Tables, chairs, ivory or black table linens, and napkins
- China, silverware, and glassware
- Wedding night room accommodations for the newlyweds (based on availability)
- Discount on treatments at their luxury full-service Alluvia Spa & Wellness Retreat for the wedding party
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Cheyenne Mountain a Dolce Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cheyenne Mountain a Dolce Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Cheyenne Mountain a Dolce Resort is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Colorado Springs Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues