Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the quintessential mountain lodge, with a lofty, open-rafter ceiling, beautiful wood flooring, and huge floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views of the surrounding peaks and valleys.
- In the summertime, your guests can flow onto the outdoor patio and lawn, where they can enjoy "slope-side" cocktails and soak in the incredible alpine panorama.
- There are enough great activities to fill a wedding weekend...and then some! The Lodge is part of Aspen Snowmass resort, whose four year-round mountain playgrounds boast skiing, tubing, hiking, nightlife, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $12,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Summer & fall
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Buttermilk Mountain Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Buttermilk Mountain Lodge.