Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic 1917 Arts & Crafts mansion sits atop Lookout Mountain, and is completely surrounded by a nature preserve. It has the feel of a secluded alpine retreat, but is only a half-hour drive from Denver.
- Host your ceremony outside on the Patio, followed by cocktails in the lush, native-plant gardens. Receptions are ultra-romantic in the Fireside Room, with its stacked rock walls and wooden cathedral ceiling that were constructed using materials found right on site.
- The experienced staff will be there to help with all aspects of planning—they can even provide you with a "sunset schedule" so you'll know just how to time things for maximum gorgeousness.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 72.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
There is an additional fee to use a caterer that is not on the preferred list.
A certified bartender is required to serve alcohol. No cash/tipping is allowed.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Boettcher Mansion.