Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the perfect Rockies hideaway, offering gorgeous views of the mountains and the promise of total privacy—they only host one event per day.
- You'll love all their unique venue options, like the rustic-chic Mother Lode Lodge; The Shaker, an open-air platform tented with sail cloth; and Highbanker Beach, a creekside lounge area perfect for al fresco cocktails and bonfires.
- Spend your wedding night in the Claim Jumper Cabin, with its welcoming décor, kitchenette, and wood-burning fireplace—the gentle babble of the neighboring creek will lull you sleep.
#PetiteWeddings + Elopements at Blackstone
These 3-hour micro-weddings are available Monday–Thursday year-round, and Friday–Sunday between November and April.
- Event coordination and creekside ceremony with an officiant
- Fine coursed dinner, with premium wine/champagne or beer
- Petite wedding cake
- 1 night in the Claim Jumper Cabin
Lover's Elopement (3 hours, just the couple)
Monday–Thursday | $1,800
Sunday | $2,300
Friday | $2,500
Saturday | $2,800
Family + Friends Petite Wedding (10 guests; additional guests up to 60 priced at $175/person)
Monday–Thursday | $4,100
Sunday | $4,500
Friday | $4,700
Saturday | $5,000
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Black Label Event: $45,000
This package runs noon Friday–2pm Sunday, and includes a rehearsal dinner and wine tasting for up to 30 guests (additional tasting guests $175/person).
Gold Label Event: $8,000–13,500 (10 hours)
White Label Event: $7,000–12,700 (7 hours)
Blush Label Event: $6,000–11,700 (4 hours, reception only)
All packages include:
- Full access to the venue and amenities for the hours indicated
- Ceremony site & benches for up to 200 guests and a rehearsal the morning prior (excluding Blush Label Events)
- Luxury dressing suites and bathrooms (excluding Blush Label Events)
- Sailcloth reception tent and lighting, tables & chairs, and outdoor propane heaters
- Creekside cocktail lounge & campfire pit
- Full use of caterer's kitchen and partitions
- Group wine tasting
- AV system, DJ./band electrical hookups, and ceremony speakers & microphones
Elopements & microweddings are also available! See "Deals" for more information.
Bar packages range $17–55/person for 4-hour service. A cash bar is also available, with a $500 setup fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
No BYO. Alcohol packages are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Blackstone Rivers Ranch.