Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It feels like a mountain resort—and it’s affordable! Though it’s called a “Recreation Center,” Wheat Ridge houses an elegant Event Room, complete with a blazing stone fireplace to welcome you. Their pricing is very reasonable, too, with low hourly rates and caps on fees.
- The Event Room offers a lot of flexibility. It can be divided into smaller sections, which is great if you don’t need the entire space or want a more intimate ambiance. You might also consider using one portion of the room for your ceremony, then opening up the rest for the reception.
- You can choose your own caterer. A full catering kitchen is available, so you’re free to be as creative as you wish when deciding what to serve. And if you’re the ambitious type, you can even provide the food and alcohol yourselves.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Pricing for smaller sections of the Event Room ranges $65–95/hour per section, depending on the day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Friday hours September–May, 7am–5pm; June–August, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Event Room at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center.
Thanks! Your email to Event Room at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Ballroom at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center