Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It combines rustic charm with modern amenities. Family-owned and operated, the winery itself offers a cozy, intimate feel. However, the event center provides the grand, elegant atmosphere brides envision for their special day.
- Great photo opportunities are everywhere! Capture stunning pix on the elaborate mezzanine and staircase, down in the wine cellar amongst the barrels, and outdoors in the beautiful garden.
- You're allowed to bring in your own alcohol, but you'll probably wish to serve some of Balistreri's handcrafted, award-winning wines, as well. Their winemaking process is totally natural, using only hand-harvested grapes and indigenous yeasts for fermentation, and they never add sulfites or other chemicals!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Pricing is for 100 guests.
Meals (when priced separately)
Meal packages range $35–48/person. Beverage packages are additional, and range $6–15/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds