Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail 17931 West County Road 74e • Red Feather Lakes • CO 80545
Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Wide open natural spaces and gorgeous Rocky Mountain views are everywhere at this rustic, romantic events venue, which is nestled on the grounds of a real working dude ranch...it doesn't get any more "Colorado" than that!
- The raised Gazebo is perched at the edge of a reflecting pond, and features decorative doors and arches reminiscent of a quaint front porch. After your vows, move to the two-story Carriage House, whose sides can be opened to reveal views of the gardens.
- Intimate elopements and "micro-weddings" in the Labyrinth Garden are deeply meaningful—you and your partner enter from opposite sides, winding your way through the double spiral to exchange vows at the maze's center.
All-Inclusive Micro-Weddings for up to 30 guests
This intimate package includes your ceremony & reception with overnight accommodations for the wedding couple.
Fall & Spring weddings start at $2,750
Summer weekday weddings start at $4,000
Contact the venue for availability & specific information about the range of options offered.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $50/person and up
Wedding packages include:
- Your choice of ceremony site
- Carriage House reception venue
- Tables & seating
- Plateware, utensils, glassware
- Changing suite and lounge
- Day-of coordination
- Property access for photos
- and more!
Elopements start at $400 and include:
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- Standard vows and sample ceremonies to choose from
- Officiant & marriage license processing
- A bottle of champagne
- Pictures during the ceremony
Meals (when priced separately)
- $30/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
For BYO, a Liquor Liability Insurance Policy and certified bartender are required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail.
Thanks! Your email to Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Fort Collins / Northern Colorado Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues