Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ceremonies on the venue's sunlit courtyard are complemented by tranquil waterfalls and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountain foothills. Cocktail receptions bask in this iconic Coloradan landscape, and bistro lights overhead and natural brick-and-stone finishes lend a touch of rustic elegance to the occasion.
- The spacious ballroom blends classic and modern elements for an effortless chic: Wood flooring, a high ceiling, and double-tall windows along with a cool taupe-and-gray color scheme create an elegant setting for your celebration.
- The team of talented Wedgewood Weddings consultants is dedicated to creating a stress-free planning experience—and a one-of-a-kind event. They'll guide you through all the options of their all-inclusive packages, including introductions to their exclusive vendor partners.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $54/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Ashley Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ashley Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings.