When you have your wedding at Cass Winery, you'll get a 20% discount off all wine purchases throughout your celebration if you become a Cass Wine Club Member prior to your wedding day!
Please contact the Cass event team for more info, Weddings@CassWines.com.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding Day Package at Cass Winery:
This package starts at $14,500 and covers 200 guests.
- Ceremony, cocktail, and reception sites from 4–10pm
- 1–hour ceremony rehearsal prior to the wedding day
- Accommodations for 6 in the Guest House for 2 nights
- 10% discount on Geneseo Inn rooms (Wine Club members receive 20% discount)
- Standard rentals and setup (cocktail, reception and display tables; natural wood folding and fruitwood Chiavari chairs)
- Built-in bar and a bartender to pour wine and beer
- On-site venue manager
- 20% discount on wine purchases for Wine Club Members
Wedding Retreat Package at Cass Winery:
This package starts at $22,500 and takes you from Rehearsal Dinner to Day-After Brunch for 200 guests. It includes all the amenities in the Wedding Day Package (listed above), plus:
- Rehearsal Dinner venue for 3 hours (5–8pm)
- Day-After Wedding Brunch venue for 3 hours (11am–2pm)
- Accommodations for up to 22 for 2 nights in the Guest House and Geneseo Inn
A booking fee of $5,000 (Wedding Day Package) or $6,000 (Wedding Retreat Package) is required to reserve your date.
Meals (when priced separately)
Menu pricing includes 3 courses, service, setup and breakdown. There is also a cake-cutting fee of $1/slice.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Catering by Executive Chef Charlie Paladin-Wayne.
BYO with corkage fee
- House wine only, and there is a 1-case in-house wine purchase minimum per 25 guests for a wedding.
- Beer available through winery.
- You can BYO sparkling wine/champagne, with a corkage fee, or use in-house Cass sparkling wine for no corkage fee.
- Sorry, no hard liquor.
Year-round, daily, 4pm–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
- Inn / Lodge
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Alternate Info: Cass Winery & Vineyard