Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A guaranteed jaw-dropper, this 1929 Italianate mansion makes an indelible first impression. The huge fountain, classic statues, Juliet balconies, and verdant grounds will beckon your guests and thrill your photographer.
- Want to float down a grand staircase? They have several, each one unique. There's a circular one, a zigzag one, and a wide stone stairway leading to a tiered, landscaped lawn where you can exchange vows in a Gatsby-esque setting.
- The interior is a visual feast of dazzling design. A rotunda with a gilded inlaid ceiling, a Great Room with sandcast walls and a solarium roof, curvy deco rooms, tiled verandas, and sweeping views are just some highlights you'll find here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $100/person and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $10,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wrigley Mansion.